Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My New IQ

Louise with IQ

 
I installed an IQ computer on Louise 2 weeks ago, and am learning how to use it. I have been having fun playing with my new toy.















My first task was to learn how to do edge to edge (or pantographs) with my new toy. This is my first computerized pattern that I did on a charity quilt. The quilted pattern is called double bubbles, and is a great look for all the lines of this quitl.









My next task was to figure out how to get all of my paper pantograph library onto my computer. To do this, I had to "record" my pattern - allow the computer to take what I am sewing and digitize it.
This is my first attempt at that, on another charity quilt. Since the quilt was paper dolls, I thought this pantograph pattern called "Children" was perfect for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment