Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Embroidered Snowmen Christmas

The Holidays are Coming Quickly!!

We have enjoyed such a beautiful and warm fall that it is hard to believe that Christmas will be here in less than 2 months - Scary, isn't it?! I certainly have several projects that are in need of completion, and I am sure you do too.

This embroidered alphabet snowmen quilt kind of gets me in the mood - not only do I love snowmen, but this one is so cute, I really did not want to return it to its owner! But then, I am not into lawsuits, so off it went.

Snowflakes, swirls, feathers, loops, and needle pines were all incorporated around the embroidery. The snowmen were large, so did require a little quilting, but a 3D look was maintained. Snowflakes seemed perfect for their tummies, and, of course we had to put some snowmen in the border!


November is only a few days away, so I hope you are getting those holiday projects completed. Until next time, happy quilting!

Cathy

Verse for the day: "See that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ." (Colossians 2:8)



No comments:

Post a Comment