Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chain of Fools

A Change of Pace

pieces of the puzzle

The summer seems to be the only time I find some time to work on my own quilting projects, as the school year responsibilities come to a halt. That's what I get for over-committing myself!!! Anyway, thought I would start a few blogs on my own projects just for fun. Currently, I am working on one called "Chain of Fools". I am having fun putting lots of colored pieces together, with lots of 1/2 square triangles and flying geese. I am trying to get all the puzzle pieces to come together - at least that's what it feels like I am doing! (In fact, I'm thinking maybe it's called "Chain of Fools" because only a fool would even begin the project!)


So far, I have four of the blocks assembled, and it is slow going. Right now, my lights are out above my work table, and my not-so-handy, but willing husband has not been able to fix things, so we are waiting for an electrician.




putting the puzzle together

That's it for now. I am still doing lots of long-arming, and will hopefully have an interesting one for you soon!
Until next time, happy quilting!
Cathy

Verse for the day: "Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face always." (I Chronicles 16:11)



No comments:

Post a Comment