Monday, April 28, 2014

California Grandchildren

Happy Spring!
My daughter in California sent us this wonderful Easter gift - photos of 2 of our beautiful granddaughters.

This is Samantha. She is 9 years old, and what a surprise this photo was. Last time I saw her, she was quite the tomboy, and would not even think of wearing a dress, but I guess things have changed!


And this is 7 yr. old Emily who has always been a girly girl. She has the sweetest personality, which I think really shows up here in her beautiful smile.



Sarah also sent this photo of her son Ryan not too long ago - he just turned 16 and towers over mom!


I am so looking forward to seeing these precious grandchildren again this summer!! We don't get to see them often enough, and our time together always is too short, but we have lots of fun and laughter and do lots of crafty stuff, take walks, play cards, etc.  I get to be a kid again when I am with them!


Thank you for indulging this grandma - if you are one, I know you understand!!

Until next time,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment